Are you a Cadbury Creme Eggoholic? Easter is fast approaching and that means we better get hopping to get our Cadbury Creme Egg fix before they become eggstinct again until next year! These Cadbury Creme Egg Popsicles are the perfect treat to enjoy on a warm, spring day and are sure to satisfy even your most innermost desires for the ooey, gooey chocolaty goodness of Creme Eggs.
These are so simple to make and require only a few common ingredients. You will need milk, vanilla, sugar and most importantly, Cadbury Creme Eggs. Just mix up the vanilla milk base, chop up the chocolate eggs, fill the popsicle molds and you are good to go. The hard part is waiting for them to freeze (and resisting the temptation to eat the eggs before they make it into the popsicles)!
We made these popsicles in our Zoku Quick Pop Maker, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, but of course, you can make them in traditional slow freeze popsicle molds too! They only take 7-9 minutes to freeze and then they are ready to eat. How awesome is that? Read my review of the Zoku Quick Pop Maker and see more of the delicious Zoku popsicle recipes I made.
Ready to make these incredibly easy Cadbury Creme Egg Popsicles for yourself? Here’s the recipe, so lets get cracking!
Save Or Print Cadbury Creme Egg Popsicles Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- In a measuring cup, mix the milk, sugar and vanilla.
- Chop the Cadbury Creme Eggs into small pieces.
- If you are using a Zoku, it is important to place the sticks into the maker before you add the liquid.
- Pour a few drops into the mold, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Add some chopped Creme Eggs to each side, using the wand or a skewer to push them down a bit. I used 1/2 an egg per popsicle.
- Pour the milk mixture into the mold until you reach the fill line.
- Allow to freeze for 7 to 9 minutes. Enjoy!
- These instructions are for using with a Zoku Quick Pop Maker. If you are using a slow freeze popsicle mold, prepare them the same, but allow 4 to 6 hours to freeze solid. You may need to adjust the size of this recipe, depending on how large the popsicle molds are.
If you liked this recipe, you will probably love my recipe for Cadbury Creme Egg One Pan Brownies too! They are super eggalicious and eggstra divine! Sorry, I am having way too much fun with the word play today, it’s just oozing out…must be all the Creme Eggs I’ve eaten lately.
Are you crazy for Cadbury Creme Eggs? Do you keep a secret stash hidden in your house and hide your addiction from your friends and family? Spill all the gooey details!
Follow my Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes board on Pinterest for more yummy recipes!
Have you ever used them in a recipe before? Please tell us all about it! If you have a recipe posted online, you are invited to leave a link to your recipe in the comments below so we can visit your yummy recipe.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience, meaning that if you make a purchase after clicking through, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting this site! Please read my full disclosure here.