glitternspice.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.(Last Updated On: June 28, 2018)
I bought a Zoku Quick Pop Maker two summers ago and my family thinks it is the best kitchen gadget ever! We use it all the time and have tons of fun coming up with new flavor combinations of popsicles to try.
With the help of a Zoku, it is super easy to replicate the flavors of your favorite desserts and turn them into a delicious frozen treats like we did with these Banana Cream Pie Popsicles. With a little creativity and imagination, take your popsicles from ordinary to extraordinary!
Yes, I know I could have saved my money and just used paper cups or plastic molds instead, but where is the fun in that?
Some of the key features that I love most are:
- You can be snacking on homemade popsicles in under 10 minutes! Yes, that’s right! It only takes 7 to 9 minutes to freeze a batch of popsicles. Do you ever find yourself experiencing this scenario? It is 3 o’clock in the afternoon, sweltering hot and the kids are begging for frozen treats. You whip up a batch of popsicles and throw them in the freezer. By the time they are ready to eat, the sun has down, the kids are bundled in their hoodies and the last thing they want to eat are ice cold popsicles. Happened to me all the time! Now, we actually get to enjoy our popsicles when we want them!
- It is super easy to clean. I absolutely hate cleaning plastic popsicle molds, especially if they had dairy in them or they were not left to soak right away. I will admit I have thrown away a mold or two because I could not get them clean or I just couldn’t be bothered. Just thaw the Zoku on the counter, then wash in warm water. The whole unit can be submerged in the water for easy clean up.
- It requires no electricity to use! Store the Zoku Quick Pop Maker in your freezer and it is ready to use any time the craving for an ice pop strikes. You can even take the unit camping or to the beach, as long as you keep it frozen in an ice chest.
- You control all the ingredients! Make them as healthy or sinfully decadent as you wish, only using ingredients you choose. Most of the time we eat healthy fruit popsicles like these Blackberry Mango Popsicles or Chocolate Orange Popsicles, but sometimes we like to treat ourselves to a sweet snack like these Cadbury Cream Egg Popsicles. The popsicles will only be as good as the quality of the ingredients you use. We try and choose whole, natural and organic foods as much as possible.
- Have you always wondered how they get the vanilla ice cream in the middle of a creamsicle? Using a Zoku, it is super easy to make filled popsicles just like the ones you buy in the store or like these Blackberry Creamsicles that we made.
- If you put it in a popsicle, kids will eat it! This is a great way to sneak a few veggies and extra fruit into your kid’s tummies. You can put in all kinds of good stuff like yogurt, flax or coconut oil, wheatgrass juice, veggies and greens, chia seeds and every fruit under the sun to make them super nutritious.
- Popsicles are an awesome snack for adults too! If you are like most people who try and follow a healthy lifestyle and eating plan, snacking on fruit and vegetable popsicles are a great way to tame the munchies when hunger strikes without filling up on empty calories.
The only con I have about the Zoku Quick Pop Maker is that the logo wore off the side after the first time I washed it, but that is no big deal.
Initially, I bought the Zoku for my kids, but as soon as the adults see it, they want to get in on the fun too! These Irish Cream Frappuccino Popsicles are a hit with the grown ups!
Zoku Quick Pop Makers make fun and unique gifts for house warmings, weddings, anniversaries, baby showers and basically for just about anybody who likes to eat popsicles and healthy snacks. They even have personal sized Zoku Single Quick Pop Makers which make awesome gifts for teens, college kids and bachelors!
All in all, I recommend the Zoku Quick Pop Maker for kids and adults who love to have fun in the kitchen and like the convenience of having healthy and yummy snacks at the ready.
Buy A Zoku Quick Pop Maker From Amazon And Get Free Shipping!
Must-Have Zoku Tools
- To get the most use from your Zoku, I recommend you buy the Zoku Quick Pop Tools. It comes with 3 measuring cups, a syphon, a fruit wand, 2 mini shape cutters and an angle tray. With these tools you can make layered and filled popsicles or create fun designs.
- The Zoku Quick Pops Recipe Book is an awesome resource for learning the ins and outs of your Zoku. It teaches you everything you need to know from how to use the tools to what ingredients work best. It also includes lots of awesome recipes to get you started.
- Of course, you are going to need some place to store your popsicles. This Zoku Storage Case is a must if you plan on making popicles ahead of time and storing them in your freezer. The case holds up to 6 popsicles and keeps them in an upright position, preventing them from sticking together or becoming squished.